AAC - Advantages
AAC has been produced for more than 70 years, and it offers several significant advantages over other cement construction materials, one of the most important being its lower environmental impact.
- Improved thermal efficiency reduces the heating and cooling load in buildings.
- Porous structure allows for superior fire resistance.
- Workability allows accurate cutting, which minimizes the generation of solid waste during use.
- Resource efficiency gives it lower environmental impact in all phases of its life cycle, from processing of raw materials to the disposal of waste.
- Light weight saves cost & energy in transportation, labour expenses, and increases chances of survival during seismic activity.
- Larger size blocks leads to faster masonry work.